Qindle Innovation & design is growing rapidly but consciously, thus looking for industrial design talents! Are you eager to use your design skills to make a positive impact? But understand that it takes both design and people’s skills to realise this? We are looking for designers that like to be part of the growing process of a new type of design studio that has the ambition to create relevant, intentional, unique value for real people with real needs. Resulting in positive and exciting impact for our clients. Qindle works for companies that use design as business driver.
You are …
• Industrial designer with 6+ years experience in creating unique, but feasible design concepts.
• Fluent English in speech and writing. Dutch, German or Chinese are an advantage.
• Experience in consumer electronics, medical or FMCG markets.
• Understanding the value of design for business and brand equity growth.
• Self conscious, highly motivated and good in co-creating with other design teams.
• Excellent visualisation skills in both product sketches and rendering.
We offer you …
A position in which you can be an essential part of an innovation & design studio that has the ambition to connect innovation processes with tangible, hands-on design solutions for global brands and unique ventures. You will be part of a team of six experienced strategists, designers and engineers. And will participate often in creative strategy sessions to create unique brand and product propositions.
Send us your motivation and portfolio to email@example.com.
© 2017 All rights reserved Qindle Innovation & design.